Construction Alert — Week of September 6, 2022
The Connecticut Department of Transportation advises the following construction activities for the upcoming week:
- Crews will be working on Clearing and Grubbing along the west approach to the bridge (Haddam side).
- Crews will be obtaining field measurements and performing miscellaneous inspection of the bridge.
- No anticipated night activities.
- Single lane closures will be occurring between 9am-3pm for all the above daytime activities, traffic flaggers will coordinate the alternating traffic sequence.
- All lanes will be reopened and operational during peak traffic hours.
- No watercraft impacts.
Please be advised:
- HOLIDAY WEEKEND, no activities will be occurring.
- Signs will be posted to help guide the public.
- Access to local businesses and residents within the work zones will be maintained.
- Unforeseen circumstances have the potential to impact all scheduled construction activities.
If you have any questions related to construction, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
For Media Inquiries:
Office of Communications