The Connecticut Department of Transportation advises the following construction activities for the upcoming week:
- Crews will be working on clearing and grubbing, driveway realignment and initial staging for installation of a new retaining wall on the east side of Route 82 (Haddam side).
- Crews will be performing exploratory test pits adjacent to Route 82 (Haddam side)
- No anticipated bridge activities.
- No anticipated night activities.
- Single lane closures will be occurring between 9am-3pm for all the above daytime activities, traffic flaggers will coordinate the alternating traffic sequence.
- All lanes will be reopened and operational during peak traffic hours.
- No watercraft impacts.
Please be advised:
- Weekend work is not anticipated.
- Signs will be posted to help guide the public.
- Access to local businesses and residents within the work zones will be maintained.
- Unforeseen circumstances have the potential to impact all scheduled construction activities
If you have any questions related to construction, please send an e-mail to [email protected]